Zalem EVE inverted pedal brackets
System for placing inverted pedals on Zalem EVE
Compatible with pedals Logitech G25/G27 / Thrustmaster/T500/T3PA /T3PA PRO /Fanatec CSR/Club Sport
- 2unid Steel side posters.
- 2unid threaded rod M10.
- An additional 2unid T for threaded rod
- Screws and nuts necessary for mounting.
SELECT PEDAL MODEL ON THE RIGHT
Pedal frame is not included, if you do not have it you have to buy it at the following link.
Threaded rods allow the pedals to be tilted to the millimeter and the adjustable legs of the Cockpit to distance from the pedals to the ground. With these 2 configurations we can mount the inverted pedals exactly to our liking.
The pedal frame can be mounted in the intermediate hole or higher depending on the height of the pedals you want.
The main advantages of inverted pedals are:
- The pos-foot support becomes the whole floor and we are not limited to having the plastic enzyme pedals supporting the pedals.
- We can regulate the inclination of the pedals to our liking.
- We can adjust the height of the pedals to the ground.
- We prevent dirt from entering the mechanisms and electronics of the pedals because they are no longer under our feet.
KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO SWAP THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL FOR THE CLUTCH PEDAL