MOD VOLANTE THRUSTMASTER T-GT With this KIT we replace the original...
HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips T.16000M...
Allows a Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG flight system to be placed on a...
Leather steering wheel with 330 mm diameter and black anodized aluminum...
Sparco PRO ADV QRT seatLatest version of Sparco's Pro ADV QRT...
System to place the pedals invested in EVE Zalem
Compatible with pedals Logitech G25 / G27 / Thrustmaster / T500 / T3PA / T3PA PRO / Fanatec CSR / Club Sport
- 2unid Cartelas steel side.
- 2unid M10 threaded rod.
- T 2unid for additional threaded rod
- Bolts and nuts required for assembly.
SELECT MODEL RIGHT PEDAL
Advertencia: ¡Últimas unidades en stock!
Fecha de disponibilidad:
No frame includes pedal, do not have it you have to buy on the link below.
The threaded rods allow adjusting the inclination of the pedals to the millimeter and chassis legs adjustable distance from the pedals to the floor. With these 2 configurations we can mount the pedals invested exactly to our liking.
The pedal frame can be mounted in the middle or upper hole according to the height of pedals you want.
The main advantages of inverted pedals are:
- Support of pos feet becomes all over the floor and are not limited to having the enzyme plastic pedals pedals support.
- We can adjust the angle of the pedals to your liking.
- We can adjust the height of the pedals to the floor.
- We avoid getting dirt on the mechanisms and electronics pedals that are no longer under our feet.
MUST CONSIDER THAT HAVE TO SWAP FOR ACCELERATOR PEDAL CLUTCH
No customer reviews for the moment.