TX / T300 / T500 steering Thrustmaster wheel adapter
Adapter cookie that allows you to place a real steering wheel Thrustmaster TX, T300 and T500
A simple and inexpensive way to make any car steering wheel compatible. Highly recommended.
Adapter biscuit and screws are supplied for assembly.
THE PRODUCT IS THE ADAPTER COOKIE, THE THREADED PIECE THAT APPEARS IN THE PHOTOS WE USE THE ORIGINAL STEERING WHEEL
It is quite simple to disassemble from our original steering wheel the threaded mal found to mount it on the body. Once this is done we screw the adapter cookie and then the actual steering wheel that we want.
- Economic modification.
- As we do not modify anything of the body are still compatible the other Steering wheels such as that of F1
- Very firm modification.
- If we mount 320mm steering wheel like the Z1 on the T500 we keep getting to the cams (a little fair that if)
- We lose the steering wheel buttons so an additional button is recommended.
- If we ride a displaced steering wheel we lose the cams although it is true that in rally the ideal is to change with a sequential like the TH8A.
- When using the mace of your original steering wheel if you want to use the original again, you'll have to put it back on.
P.d. If you like the rally and you have a T300/T500, this mod with a displaced or semi-displaced corsica type and the dirt rally is a enjoyed!