cookie adapter allows you to place a real steering wheel Thrustmaster TX, T300 and T500
A simple and inexpensive way to reconcile the wheel of any car. Highly recommended.
cookie adapter and screws required for installation is supplied.
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is quite easy disassembly of threaded our original steering wheel hub which is used to mount it on the body. Once this is done we screw the adapter cookie and then the actual steering wheel you want.
- Economic Change.
- As we do not change anything of the body remain compatible frills others such as the F1
- Modification very firm.
- If we set the wheel of 320mm as the Z1 in the T500 we continue reaching the cams (just a little course)
- We lose steering wheel buttons so an additional button panel is recommended.
- If we lose displaced assemble wheel paddles although it is true that ideally rally with a sequential change as TH8A.
- When using our original wheel hub if we want to use the original we will have to donning.
P.S. If you like the rally and you have a T300 / T500, this mod with a displaced or semidesplazado corsica type and dirt rally is a blast!