Allows a Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG flight system to be placed in an...
Get the first pack of Thrustmaster Civil Aviation (TCA), which includes...
MOD VOLANTE THRUSTMASTER T-GT With this KIT we replace the original...
HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips T.16000M...
Allows a Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG flight system to be placed on a...
System to place the pedals invested in all chassis Zalem V27
Compatible with Logitech G25 and G27 pedals / Thrustmaster T500 and T3PA PRO / Fanatec CSR and Club Sport
- 2unid M10 threaded rod.
- T 2unid for additional threaded rod
- Bolts and nuts required for assembly.
SELECT MODEL RIGHT PEDAL
Out of stock
Advertencia: ¡Últimas unidades en stock!
Fecha de disponibilidad:
No frame includes pedal, do not have it you have to buy on the link below.
Las varillas roscadas permiten regular la inclinación de los pedales al milímetro y las patas regulables la distancia de los pedales al suelo. Con estas 2 configuraciones podemos montar los pedales invertidos exactamente a nuestro gusto.
The threaded rods allow adjusting the inclination of the pedals to the millimeter and adjustable feet distance from the pedals to the floor. With these 2 configurations we can mount the pedals invested exactly to our liking.
The main advantages of inverted pedals are:
- Support of pos feet becomes all over the floor and are not limited to having the enzyme plastic pedals pedals support.
- We can adjust the angle of the pedals to your liking.
- We can adjust the height of the pedals to the floor.
- We avoid getting dirt into the pedals because they are no longer under our feet.
No customer reviews for the moment.