MOD VOLANTE THRUSTMASTER T-GT With this KIT we replace the original...
HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips T.16000M...
Allows a Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG flight system to be placed on a...
Leather steering wheel with 330 mm diameter and black anodized aluminum...
Sparco PRO ADV QRT seatLatest version of Sparco's Pro ADV QRT...
System to place the pedals invested in all chassis Zalem V27
Compatible with Logitech G25 and G27 pedals / Thrustmaster T500 and T3PA PRO / Fanatec CSR and Club Sport
- 2unid M10 threaded rod.
- T 2unid for additional threaded rod
- Bolts and nuts required for assembly.
SELECT MODEL RIGHT PEDAL
Advertencia: ¡Últimas unidades en stock!
Fecha de disponibilidad:
No frame includes pedal, do not have it you have to buy on the link below.
Las varillas roscadas permiten regular la inclinación de los pedales al milímetro y las patas regulables la distancia de los pedales al suelo. Con estas 2 configuraciones podemos montar los pedales invertidos exactamente a nuestro gusto.
The threaded rods allow adjusting the inclination of the pedals to the millimeter and adjustable feet distance from the pedals to the floor. With these 2 configurations we can mount the pedals invested exactly to our liking.
The main advantages of inverted pedals are:
- Support of pos feet becomes all over the floor and are not limited to having the enzyme plastic pedals pedals support.
- We can adjust the angle of the pedals to your liking.
- We can adjust the height of the pedals to the floor.
- We avoid getting dirt into the pedals because they are no longer under our feet.
No customer reviews for the moment.