Pedal brackets inverted in Zalem V27
System for placing inverted pedals on all Zalem V27 Cockpit
Compatible with pedals Logitech G25 and G27 / Thrustmaster T500 and T3PA PRO / Fanatec CSR and Club Sport
- 2unid threaded rod M10.
- An additional 2unid T for threaded rod
- Screws and nuts necessary for mounting.
SELECT PEDAL MODEL ON THE RIGHT
Pedal frame is not included, if you do not have it you have to buy it at the following link.
Threaded rods allow the pedals to be tilted to the millimeter and the adjustable legs to distance from the pedals to the ground. With these 2 configurations we can mount the inverted pedals exactly to our liking.
The main advantages of inverted pedals are:
- The pos-foot support becomes the whole floor and we are not limited to having the plastic enzyme pedals supporting the pedals.
- We can regulate the inclination of the pedals to our liking.
- We can adjust the height of the pedals to the ground.
- We prevent dirt from entering the pedals because they are no longer under our feet.