Zalem V27 Inverted Logitech
G29 LOGITECH - DOES NOT INCLUDE SEAT, ACCESSORIES OR STEERING WHEEL.
Complatible with steering Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920
It is the base pillar of the zalem, its small size, resistance and possibilities of regulation make it possible to adapt it to any pilot constitution (from a child to a large adult).
It is without a doubt the best way to place the pedals of the logitech the market.
It houses the basic peripherals (seat, steering wheel and pedals) offering the possibility to expand peripherals by means of detachable accessories such as the gear adapter for G29, display brackets,keyboard, flight controls, footrests...
In this inverted system the pedals of the housing of the G29 Logitech are disassembled since the Cockpit is prepared to accommodate them inside by means of a metal structure. This allows for greater separation between pedals and a more realistic/comfortable position than with the standard logitech. For this feature you can only place the pedals of the logitech G29 in this model, having to change the part that houses the pedals to another model if you want to place another type of pedals.
The placement of the pedals is simple and they have a mounting guide in the manuals section or a video tutorial in the video section.
IMPROVEMENTS IN V27 MODELS
- Closed steering wheel base and allows to screw any steering wheel on the market. Logitech G27 and G29, TX, T300, T500 RS... and all Fanatec models.
- Height regulating legs give more stability to the Cockpit by being able to adapt to the small irregularities that the floor may have. They also allow you to modify the height of the pedals to the ground to be able to adapt them perfectly to our foot size. The legs ensure that delicate floors such as parquet or platform can be damaged at any time and as the Cockpit is raised from the floor we can pass the wiring of the electronics below obtaining a final assembly of the simulator with few visible cables and better aesthetics.
- Maximum length:
- Long playing position:
- 120-130cm approx.
- Length collected:
- Box measurements:
- actual weight:
- 18kg (without seat)
- The simulators are made of carbon steel. They are then treated with a zinc coating to protect them from oxidation/corrosion and eventually thermo-hardened powder paint is applied to them, or also called baked paints.
- All our parts and accessories take into account the design, functionality and finishes but by enzyme of all this robustness. Thousands of orders served and 0 pieces returned by breakage we believe is the best guarantee.
- Zalem regulations are fixed by 10mm screws with manual solid head tightening in phenolic resin. These screws make regulation convenient and fast by not needing any tools.