The Saitek X52 Hotas has been created listening to customer feedback, about what would change in the award-winning X36 and X45 to create the ultimate aerial simulation joystick.
It has 23 buttons, three 8-way switches and 7 control axes. We're talking about 47 basic commands that, using Saitekprogramming software, programmable commands can amount to 282, making it an off-road HOTAS controller of its kind. With so many commands on occasion it can be confusing when playing, so you have an MFD screen to check the names of the programmed commands and use the clock and stopwatch function to measure the time of your flight plan.
X52 Hotas Saitek Specifications:
- Progressive throttle with voltage adjustment
- 2 shooting buttons
- Scroll wheel with built-in button
- Eight-way switch
- 2 X rotary controls
- 4 action buttons including a spring-loaded security cap missile launcher for instant access
- 2 HAT and 8-way buttons
- Precise centering mechanism: ''non-contact'' technology on X and Y axes or dual spring mechanism improve control and increase durability
- 2-stage metal trigger with 2 primary buttons
- 5-position adjustment system to adapt controls to each hand
- 3D rudder turn