TM Sim Hub (PS4,XBOXONE)
TM Sim Hub
The TM Sim Hub allows you to connect up to 4 Thrustmaster add-ons simultaneously on compatible steering Thrustmaster.
Connect up to 4 add-ons Thrustmaster simultaneously on your compatible Thrustmaster.
On PS4™ and Xbox One®, the TM Sim Hub allows you to simultaneously connect up to four accessories directly to the mini-DIN connector on the back of the base of Thrustmaster's compatible racing steering wheel.
- Compatible on PS4™ with T-GT and T300-Series racing steering wheels*
- Compatible on Xbox One® with TS-XW Racer and TX-Series racing ruffles*
- Compatible on PS4™ and Xbox One® with all games listed on the following website: https://support.thrustmaster.com/
The TM Sim Hub is compatible on PS4™ and Xbox One® with:
- the basis of the T-GT, T300-Series, TS-XW Racer and TX-Series racing Thrustmaster ruffles
- TSS Handbrake Sparco® Mod / TSS Handbrake Sparco® Mod +
- TH8A Add-On Shifter gearbox
Examples of Possible Simultaneous Connections to the Tm Sim Hub
- a TSS Handbrake Sparco® Mod in sequential mode [+/-]
- A TSS Handbrake Sparco® Mod in handbrake mode [progressive]
- a TH8A Add-On Shifter in sequential mode [+/-]
- TH8A Add-On Shifter in "H" mode [7+ reverse]
Note Regarding Tss Handbrake Sparco® Mod In Ps4™ and Xbox One Games®
- The sequential mode [+/-] is functional in all games, as it is associated with the up and down gear shift cams on the steering wheel.
- The [progressive] handbrake mode is functional in games that support the handbrake function*.
* List of PS4™ and Xbox One games® compatible with handbrake available in https://support.thrustmaster.com/.
Additional precisions related to multi-equipment on console
On Xbox One®,the TM Sim Hub is required to play with more than one add-on. The TM Sim Hub must be connected to a compatible DIN port on the steering wheel base. Then the add-ons (TH8A, TSSH) have to be connected to the TM Sim Hub ports.
On PS4™,some games support or allow the TH8A to connect to the PS4 USB port and the TSS Handbrake Sparco® Mod to connect to the DIN port of the steering wheel base.
In games that do not support TH8A via a USB connection,the TM Sim Hub is required to play with more than one add-on.
TM Sim Hub, user manual and warranty information.