IN THIS SECTION WE DO NOT WANT TO BELITTLE AT ANY TIME ANY PRODUCT OF THE COMPETITION AND A GLOBALIZED REFERENCE OF THIS IS ALWAYS USED. WE ONLY UNDERSTAND THE STRENGTHS OF OUR PRODUCTS THAT IN OUR OPINION DIFFERENTIATE ZALEM FROM OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS OR COPIES THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE MARKET.
- Zalem simulators are made entirely of metal, giving them outstanding strength and durability.
Other products are made up of plastic parts or weaker materials that are prone to bending or breaking.
- The most accurate parts are made of laser cutting to ensure accuracy in shape and perforations.
Other products do not dispense with this type of cut due to the increase in cost or not having the necessary machinery.
- All Cockpit joints are fully welded ensuring a clearance-free bonding (movement) over time.
Other products come together with soldering points or small laces to save on labor and subtract durability (if broken buy another one again).
- Its closed structure with double mast for steering wheel clamping leaves total freedom of driving manoeuvre and having the steering wheel base 2 support points disappears any wobboleo by the turning forces of the steering wheel.
Other products only have a central mast that can disturb pedal maneuvers or a side mast that while not bothering as the control unit remains less firm for having a single support point.
- Inverted systems improve the position and comfort of driving by allowing the pedals to be adjusted by keeping their feet on the ground.
Other products have followed in our footsteps in this way of placing the pedals and over time even the most established brands in steering wheel manufacturing have included it in their pedalboards.
- The Cockpit design offers a wide range of possibilities for extension by means of accessories for its strength and closed structure.
Other products whose purpose is to offer a Cockpit with the minimum of material when manufactured do not have the space or resistance necessary to be able to supplement these accessories.
- The Cockpit are accompanied by all the screws necessary for the assembly of these, the steering wheel to which they are intended and the seat.
Other products do not offer any additional hardware.
- M10 manual screws and 15mm long tightening threads ensure perfect fixation of moving parts. These manual screws are solid and Bakelite (very resistant material) that guarantee a comfortable and firm tightening.
Other products incorporate smaller screws and thread length as they are usually hollow plastic considerably decreasing their functionality.
- The diagonal tightening system (in the corner of the tube) significantly improves the stability of the Cockpit compared to traditional tightening by putting pressure on 2 sides of the tube at once and making it on the tube's nerve, thus avoiding being able to deform it by exerting a lot of pressure.
In other products the tightening is vertical and only puts pressure on the height (y axis) leaving slack in its width (x-axis). In addition, a central tightening on the tube may cause the tube to deform. Many imitations and copies have already been made but none of them have been able to make a good fixation diagonally as in the Zalem for its complexity. At this point you will almost certainly know that if the bindings are not as in the photo they are offering them a product that is not ours.
- The use of real racing seats guarantees a comfort and quality in these since they have to pass the homologation tests for real cars and allows us to choose from a wide variety. We also allow the purchase of only the Cockpit so that people who already have a seat or want a particular model that we cannot offer them can use in the Zalem.
Other products use seats expressly designed for the simulator and can reduce costs and qualities and not having to pass any kind of durability or resistance control.
Our extensive range of accessories allows us to expand and improve the performance of the basic Cockpit and include additional peripherals that we could not otherwise have well located or within our reach. A zalem Cockpit can be equipped with gear adapter, armrests, footrest, monitor stand, keyboard, flight system... Endless customization possibilities in continuous growth that can be added when deemed appropriate.
- Only premium metal bars are used in its manufacture.
- Precise welds are fully polished and topped so as not to appreciate any bonding in the Cockpit.
- All parts are filed indoors and externally to avoid any chips or metal remains that may hinder a smooth and precise regulation of the Cockpit.
- Each piece of a Zalem is formed and welded into a specific mold for that part that guarantees equal size and shape of all manufactured parts.
- Thermo-hardened paint coating (baked lacquered) ensures quality and durable paint.