Warranties in ZALEM SIMULADORES
Zalem Simuladores is guaranteed in accordance with applicable laws and the following conditions all structures, components and other products it distributes.
MINIMUMTWO-YEAR WARRANTY FROM DELIVERY TO ALL PRODUCTS
To claim for non-conformity of the product, the consumer may contact us and the manufacturer of the product (if not manufactured by us). The law establishes a general period of 2 years from the acquisition for the problem to manifest.
- Where the non-conformity manifests itself after 6 months and in dubious cases, the manufacturer may require an independent expert report to process the guarantee. In obvious cases of malfunction or irregular operation in warranty period there is no problem.
In any case, for as long as the consumer is deprived of the product, the calculation of the warranty period is suspended; for example, if the repair of an item lasts 15 days, the warranty period will end 15 days later than originally envisaged.
Any manufacturer who has a warranty greater than 2 years marked by the current Law, must be processed directly with the manufacturer not being the responsibility of such Zalem Simuladores.
The shipping costs generated by the processing of the product warranty will be borne by Zalem Simuladores in cases where the lack of conformity is supposed to exist in the purchased good. It will always be under the instructions indicated Zalem Simuladores, upon request and acceptance.
NOTE: When the customer bills on behalf of the company (non-physical person), the shipping costs to our facilities will always be borne by the customer, since the law on consumer goods does not regulate the purchase and sale between companies.
WHEN CAN THE CONSUMER CLAIM?
The consumer may claim if:
The purchased good does not conform to the description made by the seller.
The acquired good does not have the qualities that the consumer has seen through a sample or model.
The purchased good does not serve the uses to which consumer goods of the same type are ordinarily intended.
It is not suitable for special use that would have been required by the consumer and that the seller has accepted.
It does not present the expected quality and behaviour, especially taking into account public statements (advertising, brochures, labelling...) about its specific characteristics made by the seller or manufacturer.
WHAT TO DO IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE?
- Repair or replace. The first thing to do is to send the product to repair or replace it with a new one. The choice rests with the seller, who will decide on the expenses generated by each option: if one of them is disproportionate to the other, the seller will be able to choose the most convenient one for his interests, provided that the consumer does not have any greater drawbacks either.
NOTE: Currently there are many manufacturers that to provide a quality after-sales service manage the breakdowns/defects/incidents produced of their products, without any cost or inconvenience to the customer. In these cases Zalem Simuladores will always indicate instructions on how it should be processed to facilitate management.
Fungible goods (consumed with use) and second-hand goods cannot be replaced. Both repair and replacement must be carried out within a reasonable period of time and completely free of charge to the consumer.
- Reduction of the price or termination of the contract. Where it is not possible (or reasonable) to replace the product with a new one, where repair or replacement does not serve to leave the product in a condition of conformity, when the time period is exaggerated... the consumer may decide between asking for a price reduction or resolving the contract (provided that the lack of conformity is significant). In addition, the consumer has the right to be indemned for damages.
- Incorrect use, handling or maintenance by the Customer of a computer, multimedia kit, component or peripheral.
- Software and/or virus problems
- Components burned by surges or electrical overintensities.
- Broken or damaged components subjected to impact.
- Incorrect repair, modification or extension by the customer of a computer.
- Deterioration, removal or concealment by the customer of the manufacturer's warranty label of all products manufactured or distributed by Zalem Simuladores. That is, no damaged material will be accepted, without packaging or with obvious samples of incorrect handling.
Defects and deteriorations caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear not in accordance with the instructions of the Zalem Simuladoresare excluded from any warranty.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by Zalem Simuladoresas well as products that are the subject of a specific support contract are also excluded.
Zalem Simuladores is not responsible for the personal information contained in the PC or storage unit. The Customer is responsible for the data or information in the material to be repaired and for making the relevant backups. The warranty shall also act with respect to hidden defects and defects in the manufacture of the product in accordance with Article 1490 of the C.C.
Incorrect software/hardware configuration by the Customer of a computer, component or peripheral. Incorrect software/hardware configuration or malfunction on a computer caused by a component not supplied by Zalem Simuladores and incorporated by the Customer.
Infection of computer viruses, by the Customer, on computers, hard drives or floppy disks of drivers or additional software.
Repair of previous cases will be billed: Repair fee: 20 Euros. (VAT not included) the time.
These warranty conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the consumer covered by its applicable national legislation.
There are certain manufacturers that to make it easier for the customer to process their products under warranty they provide a telephone number to call to request the manufacturer's SAT warranty. In this case the customer must bring or ship the damaged product directly to the manufacturer's SAT, usually at no cost to the customer.